BASIC INFORMATION ABOUT A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION
The Moscow State Budgetary Healthcare Institution “City Polyclinic No. 12 of the Moscow City Healthcare Department” (hereinafter referred to as GBUZ “GP No. 12 DZM”) is a multidisciplinary, specialized, medical and preventive institution designed to provide primary health care and specialized care, as well as provides a range of preventive measures to improve the population and prevent diseases on the conditions established by the territorial program of state guarantees provided the citizens of the Russian Federation free medical care. Doctors of GBUZ "GP No. 12 DZM" provide a wide range of medical services in 34 directions based on license No. LO-77-01-018198 of June 13, 2019 for medical activities. The mission of the outpatient clinic is to provide quality medical services based on the principles of accessibility, timeliness, effectiveness and comprehensiveness using the most modern methods of diagnosis, treatment and prevention of diseases and preservation of the most valuable health we have. Our work is based on the rules of medical deontology formulated by Hippocrates. The most important of them is the great responsibility of the doctor for the life and health of the patient. Also, great importance in the institution is attached to the topic of interpersonal relations in which it is impossible to tolerate disrespect, unprofessionalism, inability work as a single cohesive team. It is in accordance with the rules of medical ethics that medical and nursing personnel are formed
polyclinics. Our outpatient association opened its doors to citizens in January 2006. The modern, spacious building of seven floors, allowed to place on its territory all the medical and diagnostic departments necessary to create a multidisciplinary medical center that meets all the requirements of Russian health care. GBUZ “GP No. 12 DZM” consists of 5 branches, each of which is equipped with modern medical equipment and staffed with highly qualified medical personnel. In the clinic we accept foreign citizens. Every year we serve over 200 people.
LIST OF MEDICAL SERVICES
You can specify the list of available medical services on the page of PAID SERVICES
ALGORITHM FOR APPEALING TO A MEDICAL ORGANIZATION FOR A FOREIGN PATIENT
In accordance with Federal Law No. 323 of November 21, 2011 "On the Basics of Protecting the Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation", Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 1006 of October 4, 2012 "On Approval
Rules for the provision of paid medical services by medical organizations ":
Foreign citizens have the right to receive paid medical services provided at their request in the provision of medical care, and paid non-medical services (domestic,
service, transport and other services) provided additionally when providing medical care.
Paid medical services can be provided in full medical care, or in the form of individual consultations
or medical interventions to citizens of foreign countries when applying for medical services on their own, with the exception of cases and in the procedure provided for in Article 21 of the Federal Law “On the Basics of Protecting the Health of Citizens in the Russian Federation” and in cases of emergency, including emergency, specialized medical care and medical care provided in emergency or emergency form. The emergency form provides for the provision of medical care for sudden acute diseases, conditions, exacerbation of chronic
diseases that threaten the life of the patient. In this case, emergency medical assistance is provided by a medical organization and a medical worker to a citizen immediately and free of charge. Routing a patient while providing paid medical services to a citizen of a foreign country.
1. The patient contacts the registry of the department for the provision of paid services.
2. The administrator advises on the provision of services, on the cost of services, the schedule of doctors, and also makes an appointment.
3. Paid medical service can be provided after official documents are filled in and patient data is entered into the medical information system.
4. The execution of the Contract for the provision of medical services on a reimbursable basis is carried out in the presence of a passport or other identification document.
5. On the day of admission, the administrator draws up a contract for the provision of services for a fee - with three appendices (No. 1 “Extract from the price list of paid medical services”, No. 2 “Informed consent of the patient” and No. 3 “Act of work performed”) in two copies. The patient must sign the contract and the annexes. One option for the contract is the patient. The certificate of completion is signed after the provision of the service.
6. The administrator fills out a receipt for payment, gives it to the patient, after which he pays for the service through the non-cash / cash payment terminal in the paid services department or in any bank branch, presenting the check to the registrar.
7. After signing the contract, the administrator accompanies the patient to the doctor’s office.
8. After the provision of services:
- the patient receives appointments, recommendations, results of examination / studies on his hands;
- signs the certificate of completion.
9. The patient's outpatient card remains in the registry of the paid services department.
If you need medical assistance, dial 112 toll free. The number is accessible both from landline and mobile phones.
- For callers using a mobile phone: A call will go through even if your number has been blocked for nonpayment or there is no SIM card in it.
- For callers using a landline phone: If you fail to reach the emergency service at 112, dial 9112.
Operators speak Russian and English. Stay calm and explain where you are and what kind of assistance you need. Don’t hang up until an operator gets all the details. You will also be asked your name and the phone number where you can be reached. After your call the operator will forward your information to the rapid response services depending on the type of emergency.
You can call an ambulance from:
- a landline phone: 03 or 103;
- a mobile phone: for all mobile operators – 103. In addition, MTS and Megafon, 030; Beeline, 003; Tele-2, 30.
When dialing 30, 103 or 30 please note that operators speak only Russian.
Moscow, st. Academician Komarov, d.5, building 1 127276
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION MATERIALS
Order of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation of July 16, 2015 No. 449 " on approval of the Regulations on the Department of international cooperation and public relations of the Ministry of health of the Russian Federation"